Planning, supervising and evaluation of:
Health need assessment in all health centers and health houses by the health deputy
- Connecting the academic departments to health needs by sending them the health need assessment results
- Training of medical students in rural and urban health centers with supervising of academic members of faculty of medicine
- Training of nursing, midwifery , health and nutrition , rehabilitation, paramedics students in rural and urban health centers, factories, state welfare organization and red crescent society by related faculties
- Developing community dentistry centers by faculty of dentistry
- Training programs for pharmacy students around the city pharmacies and hospitals.
- Contracts with Radio and TV organization and media to produce health education programs for the community by faculty members, students and university staff
- Encouraging processes for faculty members to participate in NGOs and support the NGOs related to health
- Health campaigns by medical sciences students (charities, fund raisings, publications, public lectures,..)
- Developing Educational health centers in Urban area
- Health system researches based on community needs.